Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sleepy and tired!

Yes, i am exhausted. Dead-tired! Sleepy! I need a break. TGIF!

Each week passed so quickly. Everything seems so routine these days. With additional housework to do (since my helper never come back from her 2 weeks' vacation!!!), there is just so much to finish up each day. Even at this moment, i am actually thinking what i'd need to do tomorrow. I think the window need some cleaning, hmm..and the mosquito nettings too.. and most of all my two doggies really need a good bath. I have promised them 2 weeks ago or was it 3 .....but anyway, until today, the promise has not been fulfilled!! Poor doggies! Not only that, these days we always have lotsa leftovers. So these lucky dogs get quite a number of varieties too...from mee to bihun to kuay teow to fried rice... And each time i feed them, they will look at the food and then my face! Must be thinking what is this crazy owner doing... Sometimes i have to assure them that they are safe to eat!! Anyway, i think they really do need a good bath this weekend!

Zach's finger is okay now. He says the new skin has come out! So godma, don't worry..... don't sue me!

Sometimes i wonder what does a 4-year old has in their mind. Compare to Zach, i believe that my world was pretty small at that age. I guess all i cared was play. But not the child of modern age. He was just asking me this question the other night. A friends' mom passed away and i explained to Zach about death, heaven etc. before letting him take a peek of the coffin. And that night, after his usual bedtime stories, he suddenly tell me, why not ask Jesus to bring heaven down. I asked him why and he continued to say that he doesn't want to die and be put in the coffin because then he cannot breath!! Nor he wants to be buried in the cemetary...since according to him, we have a house...so just continue to stay in the house!

The other question that surprises me was 'if all of you become old and die, then what happens to me?' Hm...to be honest, i do not have any answer for that....

Well..kids these days!!

No comments: