Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally, It's time for coffee

I have got my life back... yes, indeed God is good and he sent me a new helper last Friday. What a relief! After handling over some of my 'duties' in the house to her , now i have time to sit and sip my cup of coffee. ;)

Been busy for the past weeks (not really sure on what) but i managed to find time to continue my baking journey, this time, like everybody else, 'mooncake'. My pingpei mooncake turned out quite well, and recipe was simple, except that i wasnt very sure of the proportion between the filling and the skin. Anyway, auntie elisa told me later that the skin is a bit too thick.. it should be 30:70. Made the second batch, due to "request"... so i guess it is not bad afterall!

Zach had plenty of fun during the one week break. As usual, he will dig out all his toys and can spend hours playing them. Recent 'in' toys are..stickers and card game. He managed to "con" some of his girlfriends for the stickers and trade the cards with the neighbour by letting the other boy play his playstation! Gosh..i wonder where he learnt that from!

No comments: