Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ouch! I hurt his finger!

Terrible day last Friday. My lil' boi woke up early at 6am telling me he wanted to help me with the housework and told me he will do so every morning so that we can finished all the work faster. Oh what a good boy I have here, I told myself. Indeed we got a lot of things done and since it was still early, I decided to bake some muffins for breakfast!

As usual, he wants to help..We were almost done with the mixer..when suddenly i heard him scream. He has poked his finger in between the mixing bowl and the mixer holder. Aiyo..i nearly pengsan. Checked on his finger and it was bleeding a bit..(Yes...i feel terribly guilty already, so Zach's Godma, please don't scold me!) "Fixed" him up and he stopped crying but continued to grumble for another 30 minutes...

Well, he is much better now and I have got enough scolding for that..

An expensive lesson learnt...but this is a much more important lesson i learnt from him.. That night while tucking him to sleep, i told him i am sorry i hurt his finger and this was his reply "Mummy, you hurt my finger, nevermind, I still love you. It is okay.."


Wah...hearing it from a 4 year old, so forgiving, I sure have a lot more things to learn from him!

1 comment:

Joyce Wong said...

poor little boy... ok i wont scold you. only if you pronise to bring him to kl soon.

but let me know when so that I make sure i not outstation. now a days i am outstation alot.