Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Working Mum..

Now i realise it is not easy being a working mum when you have to juggle between work, cook and taking care of the household!. I have been the lucky gal to have my mom helping me to take care of Zach for the past years, until a week back where she had to go for the eye surgery in KK and will not be back for the next couple of weeks, wah..... my daily schedule suddenly went havoc especially during the first couple of days.

And this is my new schedule:
5:30am - Wake up...or laze in bed for another 5 minutes to think what to cook for lunch
5:45am - In the kitchen, digging stuff out from the fridge..what should i cook?
6:00am - Defrost meat/prawn/fish cake if lunch menu is noodle.
6:20am - The aroma of fried noodles now fills the kitchen...
6:40am - All done. Check what is there to pack for Zach to school...
6:50am - Wake up that lil' gremlin and get him his juice/milk
7:30am - Send my lil' gremlin off to school and make sure i reach office by 8!
11:45pm - Pick Zach from school, bath him, get him his lunch. Hm...wat is for dinner?
12:45pm - Transport him off to my auntie's place...and I go back to office
5:30pm - Pick him up from auntie's place.
5:45pm - Start preparing dinner
6:45pm - Voila..Dinner is ready

By 9:30pm Zach is off to bed...and i finally find time to update my blog....

Well, with the helper at home, things are not that bad as i do not have to worry about cleaning the house, putting the clothes to wash, etc.. but now that she is be going back to her hometown for 2 weeks...wah...maybe i will need a new schedule!!!

Not sure if i would have time to bake after this........*sob*

No comments: