Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What have i been up to?

It has been a hectic week since my last post. I can vaguely remember what i have been doing though... Guess, when your age is catching up, every week seems to pass extremely fast, one week after another. Weekends are even worst! I can still remember when i was very much younger...hm..like 20 years back..wah..i have to wait for so long for the school holidays. But now..with a blink of an eye, it is already 2008!!!!

Anyway, for the past few days, i was hooked on surfing for recipes..RECIPES?? what recipes? Well, any recipes that
1) easy to follow
2) has very little ingredients
3) takes very short time to prepare.

I bumped into few blogs and WOW...amazing...incredible how some people really have the passion for baking and cooking! I have included those links in the "Recipe Corner" in hoping that i will try out some of the recipes myself... Nance, if you are reading this, don't laugh cos i know my attempted siew mai years back didn't turn out very well....but thank you for being very supportive...i know that swallowing it down was not very easy either....hahaha

We will see this time round.... ;) Wish me luck

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Daff.. hey, your "siew mai" was very tasty but coz you had nothing else but piggy inside.. it tasted very much like the steam minced pork that my mum makes for dinner..yummmmmyy :). Heard that you are coming in end of the month. Great.. you can try your new recipes on me anytime ;)

Joyce Wong said...

I think the siew mai was quite good. You can try again