Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My very own blog - finally!

I've done blogs for my son, my mom...and everyone else except myself. Guess it is about time i do that....well at least it helps to keep track of my thoughts!! (seem to be pretty forgetful these days... as they say...aiya...sign of old age!! )

Anyway, i am suppose to be on leave today. Hoping to be a "superb" mom for a change, i want to be there for Zach's first day back to school. And argh..only realise this morning that the school is still close till tomorrow!!! gosh what an embarassment...call myself a mother, and don't even know when does school start! Thank goodness the school is just eye-view from my house.So i let him sleep in, and have another day of holiday..while i go back to work! Hopefully tomorrow, things are better...

What a start to a new year.. and anyway Happy New Year 2008.

No comments: