Thursday, January 3, 2008

My 2nd Attempt

My 2nd attempt to send Zach to school today turns out equally embarrassing as the day before.
Got him ready for school despite some slight "raindrops" earlier in the morning..but anyway, packed him in the car and drove him to his previous playschool.

Walked him to the gate..and the teachers stared at me...i sense something must be wrong...and indeed true...Zach is suppose to be in another school already..Level 1 for Tadika. *blush* *blush*
What a mom....don't even know where to send his son!!!

Anyway, trying not to look silly...quickly walk back to the car...and even my son asked me.."What happen? Not this school? Go to the big school?"

Finally managed to get him to the correct school and settled him in. Thank goodness. Actually I am very proud of my lil' boy for being so brave at school today...keep it up boy!

3 comments:

Joyce Wong said...

Aiyo... Like my Godson quite smart... He say tell you wrong school... So shy la...

Unknown said...

Hi Daff.. haha..you are so lucky that we don't see you that often.. else you will never hear the end of it.. :D

dreamer71 said...

Well..i do find myself a bit silly actually...and it is just the beginning of 2008!!! Another 361 days to go...OMG!!!